Createsomes Back Braces For Lower Back
Waist Trainer Flexible Back Braces for Lower Back Pain. Lower back braces vary in composition to help address a range of back pain conditions, from severe muscle strain to postoperative healing. Helps with Back Pain, Lumbar Support, Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis
The Function Of Waist Trainer:
- Applying light pressure to the torso to help adjust the posture and shift weight off of the spinal column
- Providing some added spinal support to take pressure off of weakened or injured muscles
- Moderately limiting the range of motion to allow for some bending and twisting.
- Reducing micro-motion at a loose or weakened joint through compression of the torso or pelvis (especially in lumbar and sacroiliac joint belts)
- Relaxing tense muscles through the warmth of the brace
- The Features Of Back Braces: Posture correction, waist protection 2 in 1; Adjustable, Will not give blood vessels a sense of oppression and affect breathing; Washable, easy to clean.
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Polyester, spandex
- Waistline Size: 23″~43.5″ Refer to product description.